" />


General information: Contactformulier

For general issues or suggestions you can contact us through the Contactformulier. You can use this form for information about change of address or questions about lost and found. This form can not be used for making appointments of medical issues. To make an appointment, please call us. See Making an appointment.

For medical issues you can contact us through an eConsult.

Complaints procedure and complaint form

We all do our utmost to assist you with the best possible service. However, sometimes things do not go according to plan, or there can be a misunderstanding. If there is an issue, we would appreciate you letting us know. This way we can try to resolve the issue together. You can inform us through the Klachtenformulier.

If we cannot solve the issue together, you can contact the Complaints Commission at the Stichting Klachten & Geschillen Eerstelijnszorg, SKGE. We hope of course that this will not be necessary, and that you will be satisfied with the treatment and service we provide - both in medical, and in human terms.

If you cannot solve the problem with your general practitioner and mediation by the complaints officer, you can request a statement on your complaint with the disputes body for general practitioner’s care, also through the SKGE. This independent committee consists of a chairman (legal counsellor) and members on behalf of the patients and members on behalf of the GPs. The committee is assisted by an official secretary who is also a legal counsellor.