Important messages: see Home.
High standards of medical care and personal attention to the patient are key in Huisartsenpraktijk Statenkwartier. We are a surgery that devotes a lot of personal attention to our patients. We take time and make an effort to meet your wishes and expectations. Our focus is not on the number of patients seen, but the best medical care possible. One of our primary aims is prevention, and our surgery nurse performs many preventive tasks. Dutch is not the only language spoken, and this is reflected in the considerable number of expats in our surgery.
In addition to regular GP care, we also offer other, specialist care. Also, there are other healtcare providers working at Eisenhowerlaan 81. Below is an overview of the care that is offered. Click on the consultation hour or specialism for more information. For other surgery information see FAQ.
- Consultation hours GP, only by appointment
- Consultation hours assistant
- Nurse practitioner
- Nurse practitioner mental health
- Nurse practitioner youth
- Blood samples for analysis
- Surgical/gynaecological consultations
Care programmes and other specialist care:
- Beweegspreekuur ('Movement consultation')
- Cardiology consultations
- Dermatology consultations
- Dermatoscopie ('Dermatoscopy')
- Fractuurpreventie ('Fracture prevention')
- Orthopedic consultations
- Radiology consultations
Healthcare for internationals
- Annemarie Bakker, psychologist
- Julia Hachmann, psychologist
- Mervi den Hollander, midwife
- Marjan Knol, psychologist
- Constant Mouton, psychiatrist
- Agnes van Otterloo, nurse practitioner youth
- Margarita Merchan Price, psychologist
- Mariëtte Remijnse, dietitian/life coach
- Fysiofit. physiotherapy
- Iris Optiek, optometrist
- MijnKliniek, vascular surgery
The surgery is NHG-accredited. This means that the surgery meets all the requirements and conditions demanded by the NHG (Dutch GP Association). This quality mark means that we work proactively on quality improvement, patient satisfaction and organisational improvements.
Our surgery is recognised as a vaccination centre. We are qualified to give all kinds of vaccinations, including yellow fever, and patients from other surgeries are welcome for travel vaccinations. You can find more information on the page Traveller vaccinations.
Our surgery is open for new patients. If you live in our neighbourhood, then you are welcome. Please contact our assistant before you fill out the form. You can register through the registration form.
Partnership Gezond in het Statenkwartier
More healthcare providers are becoming involved in the treatment of many diseases. For example, we work with a physiotherapist, pharmacist, dietitian and psychologist. As a surgery, we are members of the partnership 'Gezond in het Statenkwartier' ('Healthy in the Statenkwartier'). For more information see page Partnership Gezond in het Statenkwartier.
For an overview of the most important surgery information, you can download our surgery brochure (location Eisenhowerlaan).