This selected group of patients has now received an email via www.vaccinatieplanner.nl with additional information. If no email address is known, a letter will be sent on Tuesday, March 30.
If you have not yet received anything from us on Friday 2 April, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you.
Because observation is required for 15 minutes after vaccination, the vaccines are given per group. You can schedule a time slot at https://www.vaccinatieplanner.nl/praktijk/232/ and log in with the data you have received by email or post (patient number and pin code).
11 patients can receive a vaccination per time slot.
There are enough time slots to get a shot. It is not possible to have this at any other time: 11 vaccines are taken from a vaccine bottle. After opening the bottle and preparing the syringe, both can be stored for a maximum of 6 hours. We must not waste anything.
In practice, the vaccination is:
- Wear comfortable clothes;
- The injection goes into the upper arm;
- Read the health statement (you do not need to bring it with you in print) and take extra into account, among other things, advice on blood thinners (https://www.thuisarts.nl/corona/ik-denk-erover-om-prikken-tegen- corona-to-get # advice-if-you-take-blood-thinners-and-get-the-shot);
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction requiring adrenaline / EpiPen, state this explicitly;
- The RIVM also requests you to opt-in for registration that you have received the COVID vaccine, via the website of vaccinatieplanner.nl (https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/coronavirus-vaccinatie/vraag- and-answer / questions-about-registration-and-personal-data-corona vaccination).
If you have any questions and the answers are not listed above or on one of the listed websites, please send an email to email@example.com